Can I have a dedicated IP address with my account?
Yes - we allocate a dedicated IP address to all accounts which are AuthSMTP 25 or above.
Benefits of a dedicated IP address
- Allows you to monitor and manage your email reputation.
- Prevents others from affecting your email reputation.
- Will allow you or your recipients to whitelist your emails using a firewall or other security software.
- If your SPF records have reached the limit on the number of permitted SPF lookups, using an IP address instead of our network include can help reduce lookups.
- If your account is assigned a static IP address, all of the emails that you send will go out from that specific IP address - it will not be shared with any other users.
- A static IP address does not mean it could never change, but it would be unlikely to change or would not change frequently.
- If an account with a dedicated IP address is downgraded below AuthSMTP 25 or the account expires, the IP address will be removed without notice.
- If you are looking for a static IP address to send your emails TO instead of using 'mail.authsmtp.com' please see - Can I connect to the IP address of your server?
If you have any questions please contact us.