Can I change my username and password?
We can change account usernames where there is a technical requirement but it cannot be an email address.
To change your username, please login to the control panel and raise a support ticket.
Yes - we recommend that you change your passwords every 3 - 6 months and it must adhere to the following guidelines:
|Minimum Length :||12|
|Maximum Length :||20|
|Allowed Characters :||a-z A-Z 0-9 - + _ ! : .|
|Case Sensitive :||Yes|
The most secure passwords are:
- Long - in most cases the longer the password the more secure it is
- Mixed case alphanumeric - i.e. Abb43kHr2mdgdR
- Not standard dictionary words
- Not easily guessed - i.e. your name, names of other people in your family, pets or dates of birth etc
- Not obvious - i.e. do not use 'password', 'letmein' or the same as your username
- Not used in multiple places