Do you keep a log of messages sent?
Yes - you can view your message history, recent errors and manage your account from our control panel.
In the message history we log details of the last 5000 messages sent (not copies of the messages themselves) - including:
- Date / time received by our servers
- Message size
- SMTP port used
- IP address message received from
- System ID / reference for email message
- Message sender - i.e. who it was sent 'From'
- Message recipients - i.e. who it was sent 'To', 'CC' or BCC'
- Message subject
To view the history you need to log into the Control Panel, click on the 'Account Usage' option from the left hand menu and then click on the 'Message Log' option.
If you have any questions please contact us.