Entourage for Mac - Alternate Port - Setup Guide
- First you need to make sure the email address(es) you will be sending from have been authorised for your account in our Control Panel .
- These instructions assume your email account has already been setup and is collecting email correctly.
- Take a note of any settings you change.
- Only change the items specified - you should not need to change either your email address, POP3 server, POP3 username / password.
- Click on your mail account
- Click on the 'Edit' button
- Under 'Sending Mail' change the SMTP server to: mail.authsmtp.com
- Click on 'Click here for advanced sending options'
- Check 'Override default SMTP port'
- Check 'SMTP server require authentication'
- Enter your AuthSMTP username and password
- Click on the box in the upper-left corner to close the pop-up